Do you want your company to send you as a participant on DotNext Conference?
Take a sample letter below, edit it for yourself and send it to your manager.
Good day, [manager’s name].
I want to visit the conference DotNext Moscow for .NET developers which will be held on the 9 of December, 2016 in Moscow, Russia.
At the conference I will be able to:
- Systematize the available knowledge of .NET and CLR platforms and acquire new knowledge;
- Learn about the latest tools for .NET code;
- Check the vector of our company’s development with the industry;
- Increase my own performance, getting answers and learning an experience of colleagues from other companies
There is a list of prospective expenses:
- Flight tickets — […] RUB
- Hotel: (3 nights for […] RUB each) — […] RUB
- The Conference ticket — […] RUB
Total — […] RUB
After the conference I will make a talk and presentation including new knowledge and a number of recommendations to improve our performance for employees of our department.
Thank you for considering my request. Looking forward to your reply.